Monday, November 14, 2011

Weeping Angels & Bad Celebrities

Craaaaaazy weekend dreams, yall.

Friday: I was at a convention or something and the guest speakers were Scott Grimes, Bob Guiney, & Simon Pegg.  Except they had been replaced by homicidal pod people and were super intent on torturing and killing everyone.  I managed to escape Faux Bob.


Last night: I was hanging out with the boys from Big Bang Theory.  We're driving along some country back-road when I turn around to see a weeping angel.  I turn back to the front to warn the boys.  I turn back around to find it hanging onto the car, with a silly expression.  I manage to keep it in sight (w/out blinking too) til we get back home.  Come to find out, the angel is stoned.  That works for us because it allows us to get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment