Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Meh

The majority of the past month as been pretty great.  A couple weekends ago I had brunch with some close friends, and that was nice.  Then that night I went out for drinks with some new friends, and actually had a great time, despite the depressing, rainy weather and the fact that I hate going out after dark.  Or being social period.  But all in all, it was a great day.

Last week I got to spend some time with my precious nephews.  They're growing like weeds and I hadn't seem them since Christmas.  M and I basically spent an entire afternoon watching/playing with them while my SIL passed out from exhaustion.  They're 7 months old now, so all they want to do is be entertained.  Challenge accepted!  I can't even begin to remember how many times we played Bounce the Baby.  They loved it.  And so did I.  Even when they spit up on me.

I'm slowly accepting that I'm more than just my inability to reproduce.  Mostly I try to stay busy, and that keeps my mind off of things.  M's been really supportive lately, I think he finally realized how low I really got.  I still haven't seen a therapist, even though I've been wanting to.  Mostly because I'm afraid of being prescribed medication that might interfere with the baby-making process.  Which is the reason I'd see someone in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment