Thursday, August 11, 2011

Care for a Drink?

Wow.  Last night's dreams were a mix of awesome and not so awesome.

I'm at a party, all dressed up, when I notice Martin Starr and Scott Grimes chatting together and having a drink.  I really want to meet SG first, but figure I'll start a bit smaller and talk to MS.  We chat a bit then he agrees to take a picture with me.  After he goes off I finally get the courage to approach SG.  I introduce myself and he asks me to join him for a drink.  "I don't drink.... I mean beer.  I don't drink beer."  Yeah, I'm a class act.  I don't know how it happened but we got on the subject of makeup.  I mentioned that I never wear it and he says "good, because you're beautiful." SQUEEEEEEE!  Of course I blush and mumble a thanks.  Then he agrees to take a picture with me.  What a nice guy!


After my super awesome meeting with those guys I decide to go for a bike ride.  I ride through the woods to a day spa where Michael and my sister-in-law are chilling.  Sarah's doing yoga so I attempt to follow along.  Umm, yeah, that doesn't end well.  I fell. (much like I did last night doing Centergy) Michael then pulls me to the side and says he was told he needed to find a different place to stay since he was raped.  WTF?!  Apparently the spa doesn't like rape victims.  Wow, way to be sensitive guys.  Also, someone attacked my husband??  I will end them.


And then my alarm went off, waking me from what little sleep I'd had.  Sigh.  But hey, SCOTT GRIMES.


No comments:

Post a Comment