Thursday, June 25, 2015

Long time coming

Has it really been since November since I posted? Wow, sorry yall.  Here are some updates:

With the encouragement of my therapist and ob-gyn, I started anti-depressants.  What a difference!  I've been on them since February and honestly, I've never felt better.  All of the anger that has been plaguing me is gone.  I no longer feel like the world is out to get me.  I don't feel pressured to produce a kid.  I mean, I still want kids, but the thought of not having one doesn't send me into a depressive spiral.

We bought a house!  Granted, we can't move in until mid-August and our lease at the apartment is up at the end of July, so yeah, we'll be homeless for a couple of weeks.  Thankfully we have family that is willing to put up with us.

And that's it. I think?

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Congrats on the house, too! We've been dancing around talking to a mortgage lender and realtors. We made initial contact, and they have been calling and now we're playing hard to get...

    Really hope to get to meet up with you sometime this summer! Much love to you!!

    ReplyDelete