Friday, June 10, 2011


Last night was crazy:

I was dating Helo (from Battlestar Galactica, yum) and my parents are totally cool with it (not sure why that's relevant, but ok).  He comes to my house and we frolic in the meadow with our shoes off.  I end up getting really bad stickers in my feet so he does the gentlemanly thing and removes them (which is gross cuz I hate feet)  He decides to go to town to get something (milk I think).  While he's gone I hear 2 gruffy voices outside planning to attack me.  I try to hide, but they come in anyway and attempt to do their worst.  Luckily for me, Helo shows up and uses his super awesome hot martial arts skills to kick their cylon butts.


So, it was mostly a good dream with a little scary part in it.  I admit, when I first woke up from that dream all I could remember was the scary part and I was a little bit paralyzed.  I literally couldn't move, I was so scared.  Then I remembered the good stuff and that made it better.


No comments:

Post a Comment