Friday, April 1, 2011

Mr. Hamburger

Every single dream last night consisted of me going to Mr. Hamburger.  And if you don't know what that is, you have never been to Huntsville, TX.  They have THE BEST burgers I've ever had in my entire life.  Why am I dreaming about this place?  Well, 6 years ago they just up and closed.  No warning, reason, anything.  Just closed.  They opened sometime in the 60s I think.  And just this past month they re-opened in a new location.  Woooo!!!  I've been dying to get back there to get one of their artery-clogging, hip-expanding, cholesterol-inflating burgers.  Seriously, you can't eat there more than once a month or you'll die.  That's how good this place is.

I'm on my way to visit my parents when I make Michael pull over at Mr. Hamburger so I can get a delicious cheeseburger.  He waits in the truck while I run inside.  I'm in the super long line when Nita and Amber show up behind me.  They had the same idea.  Then my sister- and brother-in-law walk in.  To also get deliciousness.


That's really all that happened.  Every. Single. Dream.  The friends/family weren't there for every dream, but that amazing burger was.  I think I need to make a trip to Huntsville to get my fix....

No comments:

Post a Comment