Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Grocery Shopping? Really?!

Apparently I went shopping in my dream last night...

I'm at a super super super super H.E.B.  And by 4 supers I mean, you have to take a ski lift to get to the store.  I finally get to the top and am looking for snackems.  I have a hankering for Oreos, but don't really want to buy them.  I give up and leave via the huge slide.  I then run into a cute boy who offers to buy me a drink (apparently I'm not married in this dream either).  I tell him there's no drink I haven't tasted.  He takes me to an exclusive bar where I'm handed a tiny glass with reddish-pink liquid.  It's the best thing I've ever tasted.  After my drink is finished he tells me he wants to photograph me.  Whoa buddy, not into that kind of stuff.


I don't remember much else.  I didn't want to wake up.  Too tired....

No comments:

Post a Comment