Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Medically induced dreams

The past few nights have been crazy. My dreams have been very strange due to meds/lack of sleep/too much sleep. For instance, last night I dreamt I got contacts but could only manage putting in one. After putting it in I went outside to tell Roger (from American Dad). I walked out in time to see him being thrown in a trunk. Nathan Fillion sees it as well so we hop in his truck and take off after the car. We follow it to a run down crack house. We burst inside to find a hole in the floor filled with pizza and maggots (we all know how I feel about maggots). I run out of the house and Nathan comes after me to comfort me. A cop shows up to take our statements. For some reason I tell the cop Nathan is my father. After the cop leaves I tell Nathan "next time I'll say you're my brother; that's more believeable since you're 10 years older than me."

And then I woke up. I think kitty jumped on me and it startled me.

No comments:

Post a Comment