Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's a bird, it's a plane...

I remembered my dream last night!  In detail.


I'm at a party with Chuck people.  And by that I mean: Zachary Levi, Adam Baldwin, and Isaiah Mustafa (the Old Spice guy).  Only they were in character.  And I think it was an episode.  Who knows.  Anyway, there was some trouble with Greta (IM's character) and it turns out he was working for the bad guys.  I kick in the face, roundhouse style, and make for the getaway car.  Which just happens to be an '83 Oldsmobile that doesn't like to start.  Or go fast.  Or be put in gear.  Yet somehow I escaped.  Go figure.  So I'm driving away when I see my mom and little brother (yeah, in this dream I have a 12 yo brother. weird) trying to set up the new house.  I decided to have dinner with them, and also Casey and Chuck.  Mom starts talking about work so I start talking about work.  Casey has to shut me up for fear of me exposing myself (Mom doesn't know I'm a superhero/spy).  I decide to just go ahead and leave, but little bro wants to know what I'm doing.  I try my best to get rid him but he just won't leave me alone.


Then the alarm goes off.  Cheese and crackers!

Hotness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment