Thursday, March 10, 2011

Slacker? Yeah, that's me

I'm such a slacker, but honestly, I just haven't been remembering my dreams lately.  I try, I really do.  Even this morning as soon as I woke up I stayed in bed (and awake!) going over my dreams so that I could post them.  Alas, they have been forgotten.  About the only thing I can remember is David Tennant and Matt Smith were in them.  I'm not sure if it was a Doctor Who dream or not... I don't think it was.  I promise I'll try to remember more dreams.  I like going back over what I've dreamt and reliving the feelings those dreams invoked.

Side note: my wonderful friend Amelia made some cake pops this week.  Delicious!
They didn't look like these (hers were lemon with white chocolate coating), but oh soooooo good.  Basically you bake a cake, put it in a food processor with a jar of icing, mix it up, roll the cake/icing mix into balls, put lolli sticks in the balls, freeze, dip in candy coating.  Yum!

Aaaaand now for some hotness:

Aaaaand an awesome clip of David Tennant and Catherine Tate, doing what they do best together: comedy!

No comments:

Post a Comment