Monday, March 14, 2011

Oohh SVU, hello!

Last night's dream finally made it into the Law&Order universe.  I had a dream about SVU!

Elliot and I are on a stakeout.  Not sure where Olivia is, but she called to say she'd be late.  So the stakeout is in some opera house.  We're on the top tier.  A shot rings out.  Oh noez, Elliot is shot! (yeah, I said "noez". Big whoop, wanna fight about it?)  I have no idea how to treat a gun wound.  Apparently that's not covered in police detective training.  I look around thinking someone will come and save us.  Someone does.  It's Olivia.  "Crap!" I think, "Just when we had our alone time."  Although I'm quite sure how alone time would work with a gunshot wound, but I digress.


I'm not really sure what happened after that.  I had trouble sleeping last night.  Might've had something to do with hitting my head on the couch earlier in the day.  Or the time change.  Yeah, we'll go with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment