Friday, March 25, 2011

Nightmare City

Last night was one of those nights where no matter what I did, I couldn't wake up from the evil nightmare.  What made it worse, was that it was about work...

I'm at work when a class comes in.  The lights go out.  The students line up along the room and are even standing on the desks.  Of course I'm freaking out.  I first ask them nicely to get down.  When they scoff at me, I start yelling.  I ask the professor to help maintain her students and that in the future could she please let us know ahead of time if she was bringing a class.  She ignored me.  I decide that since I can't physically do anything to them to go back to my desk and call for backup.  Only the students have taken over the desk area.  I start screaming this time that everyone needs to get out.  One student finally listens and leaves, but she gives me a horrible face while doing so.  Backup eventually shows up and is able to herd the class out, leaving me to clean up the mess.  After the whole debacle I just want to go home and cry but everyone left work so I'm stuck there all alone.


I was actually thankful when my alarm went off.  I couldn't take that anymore....

Also, I apparently had another dream while snoozing: I went camping with the inlaws.  Somehow we ended up in the mountains with this really serene lake.  I look in the water and see snakes.  Only they have legs.  Lots of legs.  Mutant leggy snakes.  I try running away but can't.  We end up at a restaurant.


And that's all I remember about that one.

Last night Amelia and I made cake pops for her son's 1st birthday party.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment