Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Doctor... Who?

Last night's dream was about The Doctor.  Only it was 9 (Christopher Eccleston).


I'm in the process of moving out of 2 houses at once.  I go to my old place to get some stuff I left behind when I realize that there's a lot of cool stuff there and that it's actually a really nice place.  Why am I moving?  I end up playing video games with Felicia Day (weird).  All of a sudden there's a commotion outside.  We go out to see a zombie-esque dude wandering around yelling and throwing things.  Felicia recognizes him from The Guild (spoiler: he's not).  He starts trying to get in, presumably to eat our brains.  That's when 9 shows up to save the day!  He sonics the guy to the pier then prepares to sacrifice himself so we can get away.  Of course this does not sit well with me and I have to tell him (a la Rose-style) that I love him.  


I wish I could say more for this dream but unfortunately I woke up with a killer headache at 2am that did not allow me to go back to sleep till sometime after 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment