Thursday, July 14, 2011

Vacation... FROM HELL

So last night's dream was a wee bit scary.

This weekend is the annual Girl's Weekend for me, Victoria, Jenny, & Melissa.  In my dream however, instead of going to Dallas we went to Galveston to stay at Cheryl's while she was on maternity leave.  Only her house was super small and she didn't want to leave her room.  The 4 of us decided to go out to the beach without her.  We walk outside and there's a hurricane!  The water is rushing over the seawall and washing the sand back out to the Gulf.  I see that my car is about to be sucked into the swirling vortex that is the ocean, so I try to pull it back in with Ryan's help.  No luck.  Bye bye car!


I don't remember too much after that.  Hopefully this weekend will go a little better than my dream did.  I'm sure manis/pedis will make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment