Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First Postage

I've wanted to start blogging for a while now, but just haven't felt the need to do so.  Thanks to Victoria, I've taken the plunge.  This blog shall mainly be for describing my dreams, weird and random as they are.

Dream from last night: It started when I got home from somewhere to find out that I had been betrothed to J.W. Cochran (and I can't for the life of me figure out how he made it into my dreams).  In the dream he's Jewish and my parents areJewish converts and forgot to tell me.  I'm of course upset at the whole situation but realize there's nothing I can do, aside from offing myself.  J.W. and I are sent off to get to know each other.  I tell him that I had a crush on him in 5th grade but hadn't thought of him since then.  He was offended that I never acted on said crush (really, wtf would an 11 y/o do?!) .  He took my hand and we went on a walk.  Him: "It could be worse, we could be forced to marry someone we don't know at all."  Me: "But that's pretty much what's happening.  I haven't talked to you in over 15 years.  I don't know you any more than I know the president".  We ended up talking for a really long time and came to the conclusion that "Well, at least we don't have to travel much for Christmas." (lame, I know)  We talked more, mostly about family, up until my alarm went off.


So, there's the intro dream to this blog.  We'll see how long I actually keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment