Wednesday, January 19, 2011

To Dream Awake...

...What does it mean?  Well, it actually comes from one of my favorites songs "Dream Awake" by one of my favorite bands, The Frames.  You can see the video here:

Since this is "supposed" to be a dream blog, I thought it was appropriate.  I'm sure I'll post other things that aren't dream related, such as last night I didn't dream AT ALL.  Whaaaaaat?!  It's true.  Six hours of sleep and no dreams.  It was very unsatisfying.

In other news: I'm running a half marathon in March!  I started training for it a bit late, but as long as I cross the finish line, who cares how long it takes :)  Four hours to cover a distance of 13.1 miles.  I can do it.  Heck, I can walk that!  But I won't.  And to help in my training, I *finally* joined a gym.  Yay!

**edit**  I just remembered, yes I had a dream!  I owned Splashtown and wanted to ride the one where it's like a tornado that you spin and go up and down...?  I don't know the name of it, it's blue and yellow and looks like a cone.  Anyway, the innertube was busted so we (me and Michael) ended up crashing into none other than Zachary Levi!  Yumm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment