Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A little relief

It's now been two days since my friend told me she's pregnant.  I wasn't sure how I was supposed to act around her anymore.  I also realized that some of the texts I'd sent over the past couple months regarding other pregnant women haven't been kind.  So I found my girl-balls and apologized for them.  She had no idea what I was talking about.  That's good?  I also felt like I was going to lose my best friend, because who else was I going to talk to about how I felt.  So I re-found my girl-balls and asked if it would bother her if I talked smack about other pregnant women.  "Not at all."

Lesson learned: just because your friend is going through a new part of life doesn't mean she's going to forget the things that brought you together in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment