Monday, January 27, 2014

Workout fakeout

Saturday:
I got out of bed immediately after waking instead of lying there for an hour like usual.
I had taken my shower the night before so I didn't have to worry about the "will I shower today" argument with myself.
I got dressed.
I took the dog for a nice walk.
I went and had breakfast with people!  Ok, so it was going to the pastry shop and getting a croissant to go, but hey, I interacted with people!  Baby steps.
I studied for my sign language class and did some homework.
I went grocery shopping.
I went to a deaf social for my sign language class and forced myself to talk to strangers.  For an hour.

Sunday:
I woke up.
I went and got breakfast again.
I took the dog out.
I went to the gym and worked out for 2 hours.  Well hello endorphins!  One hour included Centergy (a mix of yoga and pilates set to music).  My mind was clear and I had no stressful thoughts.  Nice.

I see my obgyn this afternoon.  I'm a little nervous.  That's all I can really say.  No other thoughts form when I think about it.  Maybe I'll update tomorrow on what she says.  Depends on what's said.  I might need a few days to digest.  Or it might be good.  I honestly I have no idea.  See?  Nervous.

Unrelated, but good: I'm writing recaps for a couple of tv shows for a tv website.  The Walking Dead, Helix, and soon to be Killer Women.  So that's a nice thing to help take my mind off things.  Check it out at http://thetelevixen.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment