Friday, February 11, 2011

"Call me butter, cuz I'm on a roll"

Two awesome dream nights in a row?  SWEET

I'm sitting at home with my two roommates, Josh and Aiden (from Being Human) when Aiden gets a serious craving for blood (being a vampire and all).  He gets his private stash of blood donations (from the hospital) and sits down to an evening meal.  For some reason I get so thirsty that I too tear open a bag and start drinking the blood.  I can't figure out what's wrong with me.  Aiden says it's because I'm a vamp.  Umm, what??  I decide to leave and gather my thoughts.  While I'm out Josh comes up to me and says he's having a tough time when he transforms into a werewolf.  I tell him I'll spend the night with him and try to get him through the transformation.  The days goes on and it's getting close to moonrise.  I take Josh to the basement, but all of our families are there.  I try to get them to leave so they don't get hurt/bitten/killed, but no one seems to understand.  Finally I put the smackdown on them.  And I mean SMACK. DOWN.  I use my superhuman strength to throw them out of the house (literally!).  After getting them out of the house, Josh's ex-girlfriend shows up to make fun of him.  This obviously makes me very angry, and you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.  I realize my true potential: I'm half vampire, half werewolf (thankfully not hairy, nor do I have fangs).  I get really mad at the ex, not realizing that my anger really comes from being in love with Josh.  I take her by the arm and throw her over my head and onto the ground, then I just start wailing on her.  "You don't mess with the love of my life!"  Yeah, I went WWF Smackdown on her.  Josh didn't realize he had feelings for me either.  We hug, kiss, then go into the basement where I make sure he doesn't kill anyone when he transforms.


Good dream!  Now all I need to do is watch the latest episode of Being Human.  I missed it Monday :(
Aiden Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment