Thursday, February 10, 2011

Yumm-O!

Omgomgomgomg SUCH a good dream last night!

I was in high school (or college maybe I don't know, obviously that's not the good part) and was taking a Spanish test.  For some reason the teacher seemed to be taking a really long time asking the questions.  Seriously, we'd been in class 2 hours and I had no idea how I was going to explain that to my other teachers.  Paul was there too and tried to unclothe me (ew!).  When I tried to tell Prof that I was being molested, Prof turned around and lo and behold, my Spanish professor is 11! (that's Doctor Who #11, not 11 years old)  I was so excited to see him, I completely lost my train of thought and just sorta mumbled about being in love with him.  He told me to go ahead and go to my other classes but to come by later so I could finish my test.  Well, I couldn't remember which classes I had or what order they came in (typical school dream).  I finished out my day then returned to 11.  He told me that he had to wait till we were alone so that he could profess his love for me.  Weeeee!!!!  I was so happy that he reciprocated my feelings for him that I had to run my hands all over his face. We decided to run away together, but not in the Tardis.  We went ice skating instead.  And it was awesome.


My alarm went off after that (curses!) and I reeeaaally tried to continue to the dream during snoozes but alas, no such luck.  The weird part?  I turn on the tv this morning while eating breakfast/getting ready and there's a Doctor Who marathon on Syfy!  Of course, it was series 4 with 10, but that's ok!

**edited for yummy pic***

No comments:

Post a Comment